CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 11, 2013

EdCampColumbus - My First Time

- 7:45 is too early! They're still setting up. Next year, 8:30 would be fine to lessen awkwardness.

3DToad.com - wonderful intro to 3D imaging for the classroom - iBooks, to be expanded to other platforms as well.

ePals looks interesting, but I think I could have figured it out on my own at the website. Should have gone to the eBook presentation, which was my first instinct.

https://sites.google.com/site/youmakeebooks/ - You Make Ebooks

IPad playdates

Http://bit.ly/WctCJz - Textbooks are Dead...

Online learning: Quality Matters initiative

Video intro to my flipped class for kickoff? What about an example playlist?

Video games have changed - no book of directions - they are now included in the game itself. How can I do this in my flipped class?
Don't teach vocabulary - use it in context to help kids learn

Open education week.org

1 comments:

Schoollog

Thanks for all these resources. I guess you should also include Khan Academy in your list as they include really good K12 videos on their website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...