CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

First Week of Math Stations

Here is our first week of math stations (this was the week of 9/11):

exploring colored tiles

exploring unifix cubes

Chicka Roll & Match (roll the dice and cover that number with a piece of fruit)

fine motor gem pages from Making Learning Fun

computers (this week was our intro to computers, so we had Starfall up instead of a math game)

exploring attribute links

Chicka One-to-One Match (roll the dice and put that many tree erasers on the mat)

sort class names by number of letters

We had a lot of fun during our first week of math stations!






4 comments:

Sabrina

What great ideas you have! I tried looking for the gem pages that you mentioned and can't find them on Making learning fun. Please let me know how I can get my hands on these. Thanks!

Zeynep Erdal

Thank you so much for this great site! I preschool teacher. I have a blog related to the pre-school activities. Will be very happy if you visit.

http://birdunyazeynep.blogspot.com/

I'II be very happy if you follow me.

Zeynep Erdal

Thank you so much for this great site! I preschool teacher. I have a blog related to the pre-school activities. Will be very happy if you visit.

http://birdunyazeynep.blogspot.com/

I'II be very happy if you follow me.

Mrs. Egley

Just found your blog and had to join since we have the same blog design!!!
Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...